Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, and fireworks are increasingly popular throughout the year for weddings, birthdays and even at summer evening barbecues. Remember that demand is high on Nov 5th and New Year approaches so order early. You can order from our website 365 days a year.
All of our fireworks conform to CE & BS 7114 Part 2: 1988 the quality standard for fireworks in the EU. Beware of fireworks from untrustworthy sources.
Depending on what fireworks you buy depends on the safety distance. CAT2 fireworks have a safety distance of 8M which is suitable for most small gardens were as CAT3 fireworks require 25M safety distance which is better suited to medium to larger sized gardens.
No, most of our products do not require any license, but contact us before you purchase something
Before purchasing check your local laws, otherwise you buy on your own risk. Keep in mind that we always take the effort to ship the products in the most secure and stealth way!
- No, because these parts are not considered as a whole firearm. But make sure you check your local laws. For barrels and other FFL/Permit restricted parts will require legal paperwork.
All our packages will come without any characteristics of a Fireworks company, we can also insure that the packaging materials we are using are safe for the environment and x-ray proof to avoid any unwanted attention.
- Always read and follow label directions.
- Always have an adult present.
- Only ignite fireworks outdoors.
- Always have water or sand nearby to extinguish fireworks after use.
- Never experiment or attempt to make fireworks.
- Light fireworks one item at a time.
- Never relight malfunctioning cakes or firecrackers (Especially Cobra 8 – Cipolla for example).
- Store fireworks out of the reach of children.
- Store fireworks in a cool, dry place.
- Never throw fireworks at another person.
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket.
- Stand at least 15 feet from burning cones and fountains.
- Do not light fireworks near combustibles, such as gasoline, newspapers, etc.
- Do not ignite fireworks that have been wet and then dried.
- Do not light fireworks at any place other than the fuse.
- Do not use illegal fireworks.
- Only use items that have the label clearly listing the manufacturer’s name, address, and warnings.